Discover the 3 Biggest Mistakes That Keep Most Professionals From Attracting Enough Clients and How To Fix Them
In this no-cost online training session you will discover:
- The 3 biggest marketing mistakes most professionals (lawyers, accountants, architects, health practitioners…) make in their marketing that stop them getting as many clients as they’d like
- Why you need to use a different kind of marketing if you want to attract more clients who are ready to instruct you
- A 3 step system for attracting more clients in the next 90 days
One of my clients increased his client enquiries by 30% using the techniques I’ll explain in this training session (and increased the percentage of enquiries becoming new clients by 36% at the same time). There’s no reason why you can’t do the same.
This free training is for you if:
- you are a sole practitioner or a partner in a larger practice with responsibility for business development and client attraction
- you don’t have as many clients as you’d like, or you don’t have enough of your ‘ideal’ clients
- you want to attract more of your ideal clients to you (so you don’t feel like you are chasing after them or doing anything which feels ‘salesy’)
Imagine what it would be like if:
- you could stop wasting money on marketing that doesn’t work or is too expensive for the return you get
- you could get more of your ideal clients to approach you, asking for your help
- you had a constant stream of enquiries from ‘warm’ potential clients and never had to approach a potential client on a ‘cold’ basis ever again.
And what if you could do all that in a way which:
- didn’t require you to spend money on expensive adverts or leaflets and
- didn’t require ‘salesy’ techniques like direct mail campaigns or emailing or calling people you don’t know?
I am going to show you how to do just that in a complimentary online training session.
As a former practising solicitor, I understand that you probably prefer avoid the ‘sales and marketing’ part of your business and wish clients would ‘just appear’ so you can get on with the fee earning work that you really want to be doing. So I’m going to show you how to attract more new clients to you (so you don’t feel like you are chasing after them) – without spending a fortune on advertising and without doing anything which feels unprofessional or uncomfortable.