THE PROFITABLE PRACTICE PROGRAMME FOR LAWYERS
AND OTHER PROFESSIONALS WHO WANT MORE CLIENTS
AND TO INCREASE PROFITS WITHOUT WORKING MORE HOURS
Who is it for?
Are you are a sole practitioner lawyer or other professional, or a partner in a small firm with responsibility for practice growth and business development for your practice area?
Do you want more clients, and to increase your profits without working more hours than you already do?
If so, this programme will help you do just that.
The Profitable Practice Programme is designed for you if:
- You know you need to take action if you want to get more clients and grow your practice but you always seem to be too busy to create a practice growth plan or you’re not sure that your existing plan is the best use of your time and resources
- You feel like you don’t have enough time to do all the things you’re expected to do in your role and want to learn the ‘shortcuts’ when it comes to getting more clients and the ways to work smarter, not harder – and maybe even reduce your working hours.
- You want to cut out the costs (time and money) and uncertainty of marketing and business development activities that just don’t work and instead be shown which strategies will work for you and the best way to implement them
- You want to improve your business development and practice growth skills so you can get better results in less time – leaving you more time to get on with the fee-earning
- You’re fed up ‘thinking about’ all the ways you could grow your practice and just want help to get it done.
How Does It Work?
In this programme you will focus on installing and optimising the 3 Essential Elements of a Profitable Practice:
- Attract more enquiries from your ideal clients
- Convert more enquiries into paying clients
- Maximise your profits from existing clients
The Profitable Practice Programme consists of 3 core elements to help you achieve this result
- Strategic Planning (‘What’ you need to do)
- Skills and Tactics Training (‘How’ to do it)
- Support and Accountability (making sure you get it ‘done’).
When you combine these three elements you get Focus, Progress, and Action – and ultimately more profits.
“In a nutshell the whole course is extremely valuable – like a revelation, as if one has been
working in a perpetual fog all these years and now it has cleared to reveal crystal clear
scenery. Every client meeting that we have had since/ during the course has converted!”
Rachael Ward Ltd Trade Mark Attorneys
What’s Included In My Programme?
The exact contents of your programme depend upon which level of programme you join in. But there are some common elements too.
Getting Started: ‘Profitable Practice’ Strategy and Planning Session
When you join the programme you will have a private session during which we will create a one page Strategic Action Plan to get more clients and increase your profits over the next 12 months. This ensures you know exactly what to focus on, and in what order, to achieve your growth and profitability goals. We’ll also review and update your Strategic Action Plan together every 90 days to make sure you stay on track.
“I now feel I have the knowledge and marketing materials and strategies I
need to help me attract more clients.”
AJA Legal Ltd
‘Profitable Practice’ Skills and Tactics Training
The right skills and tactics are essential to your profitability and your Strategic Action Plan will show you which order to study them in. Depending on the level of programme you choose, you will have access to some or all of the following trainings.
- 5 Step Client Attraction System – so you can get attract more clients to you, so you don’t have to ‘sell’ your services to them – online training videos, worksheets, templates and other resources (6 video sessions of 60-90 minutes + templates and tools
- 5 Step Client Conversion System – so you can get more clients to say ‘yes’ to working with you at the end of an initial session or meeting – online training videos, worksheets, templates and other resources (6 video sessions of 60-90 minutes + templates and tools)
- Profitable Practice Accelerator Sessions – Online training sessions on the key themes of attracting more enquiries, converting more enquiries to paying clients and maximising profits. These are standalone sessions introducing a new strategy or tactic which you can put into action straight away using the tools and templates provided.
“Michelle is a first class business strategist, very result oriented, keeps you up to the mark
and has improved my ratio of time spent on chargeable work by at least 50%”
The Brooke Consultancy LLP
Strategic Planning and Support Sessions
Your Strategic Action Plan is just the first step in the strategic planning process. Further planning and support options include:
- An online Focus Session each month for all members of the programme to help you get clear on what you need to do next, overcome any obstacles or challenges, and get my advice on specific strategies to make your practice more profitable
- An opportunity to get your questions answered in online training and coaching calls or in private 1-on-1 calls depending on the level of programme you choose
- Critique Sessions to get your marketing and business development materials reviewed and critiqued, so you can fine tune them for even better results.
What’s Your Next Step?
If you want to get more clients and to increase your profits without working more hours, then the first step is to find out what might be slowing you down, or stopping you, from getting that as fast as you’d like. To get help with identifying these obstacles, book a complimentary 15 minute ‘Focus Session’ now.
Once we’ve uncovered what’s slowing you down or stopping you from achieving your growth goals, we’ll identify what you need to do next to remove those obstacles and accelerate your results. And we’ll be able to discuss whether The Profitable Practice Programme would be a good fit to provide you with the tools and support you need (and which level of the Programme would be right for you).