NEW BOOK TO BE PUBLISHED 2018
The Client Magnet Advantage for Lawyers
How to Attract and Convert More of Your Ideal Clients Without Having To ‘Sell’ Your Services
This practical, step-by-step book will show you:
- Why your existing marketing may be pushing potential clients away, and what to do about it
- How to use a Client Magnet to attract more clients who know why they want your services, so you don’t have to ‘sell’ to them
- How to have a ‘Conversation That Converts’ so that more clients to say ‘yes’ to working with you
- A 5 Step System for attracting and converting more clients that you can apply in your practice or firm and get results in the next 90 days.
This book is due for publication in 2018 but REGISTER NOW to receive free chapters, updates on the publication date and invitations to bonus online trainings which will show you how to attract and convert more clients with less ‘selling’.
IF YOU NEED MORE OR BETTER ENQUIRIES
The 3 Biggest Mistakes That Keep Most Solicitors From Attracting Enough Clients and How To Fix Them In 90 Days
In this report you will discover:
- The 3 biggest marketing mistakes most solicitors make in their marketing that stop them getting as many clients as they’d like
- Why you need to use a different kind of marketing if you want to get your message out to more of your ideal clients and increase your client base
- A 3 Step Strategy for getting more of your ideal clients to approach you (rather than the other way around) in the next 90 days
TURNING MORE ENQUIRIES INTO PAYING CLIENTS
5 Essential Steps To Get More Clients From Your Consultations Without Compromising Your Professional Integrity
In this 2 page, step-by-step guide you will discover:
- The 5 Steps you must take – and in which order – if you wantmore clients to say ‘yes’ to working with you at the end of your consultation or meeting
- How to create the right positioning for your consultation or meeting, so you are seen as the expert rather than someone who is ‘selling’ a service
- The 3 things you must cover when delivering your recommendation to a client if you want them to understand why they need your services and why they should choose you.
Nine Essential Strategies for Improving Law Firm Profitability
In this report you will discover:
- The 4 essential elements for your marketing system If you want to attract more of the right type of clients, more consistently, without wasting time and money on marketing that doesn’t work
- Why it is vital to identify– and look after – your best clients if you want to increase fee income and improve your practice’s profitability
- 3 easy ways to increase your fee income without needing to find any new clients.
- 5 steps to improve the efficiency of your practice and boost your profits
GROWING YOUR PRACTICE WITHOUT WORKING MORE HOURS
The 7 Profit Zones Formula for Dramatic Practice Growth
This valuable free guide will show you:
- The 7 Profit Zones in Your Business –the 7 areas of your business you can improve in order to dramatically grow your profits (5 of which don’t require you to find more clients)
- Why you need to work on all 7 Profit Zones if you want to grow your business without endlessly chasing new clients, spending a fortune on advertising and marketing, or gambling your business success on getting massive growth in just one or two areas of your business
- How to use my step-by-step 7 Profit Zones Formula to grow your business or practice with only small improvements in each area. (Even if you only focus on one or two more areas than you do right now, you could see big results. Like my solicitor client who increased his conversion rate by 36%, or my health and wellness client who increased her revenue from each client by 50%)
SYSTEMISING YOUR BUSINESS
Systemise Your Business in 5 Simple Steps
This free 21 day e-course will guide you through the 5 Key Steps to Systemising Your Business.
This e-course will show you how to:
- work smarter, not harder
- empower your staff or virtual team to get on with the day to day things that are essential to keeping your business running, leaving you, the business or practice owner, time to work strategically on your business
- free up your time so you can focus on growing your practice (working ON your business, not just IN your business)