Would you like More Clients?
But you worry about using marketing strategies which seem ‘salesy’ or unprofessional?
Would you like to have more of your ideal clients approaching you without you having to ‘market’ to them?
Imagine what it would be like if you could stop chasing after new clients and instead get more potential clients to approach you, asking for your help. Imagine if you had a constant stream of enquiries from ‘warm’ potential clients and never had to approach a potential client on a ‘cold’ basis ever again.
And what if you could do all that in a way which didn’t require you to spend money on expensive adverts or leaflets, and didn’t require ‘salesy’ techniques like direct mail campaigns or emailing or calling people you don’t know?
Well the good news is I am going to show you how to do just that in a free online training for Solicitors.
This is for you if:
- you are a solicitor with responsibility for business development and client attraction(either a sole practitioner or a partner in a larger firm)
- you don’t have as many clients as you’d like, or you don’t have enough of your ideal clients
- you want to attract more of your ideal clients to you (so you don’t feel like you are chasing after them or doing anything which feels ‘salesy’)
In this free online training you will discover:
- The 3 biggest marketing mistakes most solicitors make in their marketing that stop them getting as many clients as they’d like
- Why you need to use a different kind of marketing if you want to get your message out to more of your ideal clients
- How to get more potential clients to approach you, rather than the other way around
You’ll leave with an action plan to avoid the 3 biggest mistakes most solicitors make so you can get more clients without being ‘salesy’ and without having to spend a fortune on marketing that doesn’t work.
You can listen to the online training via phone or via the web and you’ll be able to ask any questions in the Q&A session at the end.
To reserve your place on the online training, complete the registration form here