FREE ONLINE TRAINING FOR PROFESSIONALS WHO WANT MORE CLIENTS
Discover The 3 Reasons Why Your Initial Consultations or Meetings Are Not Bringing You As Many New Clients As You Want
And How To Get More Clients To Say ‘Yes’ To Working With You Without Being ‘Salesy’ or Unprofessional
In this FREE online training you will discover:
- The 3 Biggest Reasons why your consultations or sales conversations aren’t bringing you as many new clients as you want
- The one thing you must do if you want more of your ideal clients to hire you at the end of every consultation or sales conversation – without you feeling unprofessional or ‘salesy’ and without your clients feeling pressured or uncomfortable
- A 5 Step Formula for getting more of your ideal clients to say ‘yes’ to working with you – so you can get more clients and make more money without compromising your professional integrity
The Business Instructor
I am a former solicitor who now helps lawyers to get more enquiries and make more profits from the clients they already have. After many years working in the City as a solicitor, I understand that most lawyers don’t get much online seminar when it comes to business development and maximising profits. But I can help you acquire those skills quickly so you start getting more clients and increasing your profits BUT without increasing your working hours.
If you are serious about getting more clients and growing your practice and prepared to take action to get the results you want, then this online seminar is for you.
REGISTER FOR FREE NOW!
This online seminar will take place on several dates. Click the button above or below to check dates and register.
This free online seminar is fo you if:
- You provide a professional service (lawyer, architect, health practitioner, consultant, trainer, coach etc) but you aren’t getting as many clients as you’d like from your initial consultations or meetings
- You want more clients, paying you higher prices, but you don’t want to do anything which feels ‘salesy’ or unprofessional?
- You want to put an end to hearing the words “I can’t afford it” or “that’s too expensive” at the end of your initial consultations or sales conversations
- You know you need to get better at turning more prospective clients into paying clients, but you want practical advice, not theory and textbooks (and definitely no ‘old-school’ sales techniques)