Can I help you?
I can help you if:
- You’ve been in business for a while but you don’t have as many clients as you’d like, or don’t have a reliable stream of new clients (you may be suffering from the ‘roller-coaster’ effect of intermittent marketing efforts) or aren’t making enough money from the clients you have
- Or you are just starting your practice or business and you want to learn how to attract more clients, without having to be ‘salesy’, so that you can build a new client base quickly
- You are the decision maker in your business, or part of a small team of results-focused decision makers (normally no more than 5 partners or directors, although I do work with larger firms on occasion)
- You are ready to devote some time and resources to learning about the most important skills you need to have to run a profitable business after being good at what you ‘do’ –– because you realise being an expert in your field is not enough in today’s marketplace
- Your time is precious and so you want to be shown exactly what steps to take, in what order, to get the quickest and most effective results for your business – so that you don’t waste time doing things that won’t work for your business, or doing them in the wrong order
- You don’t want a coach or a marketing consultant – I’m neither of those. Find out why I’m The Business Instructor.
If this sounds like you, then your next step is to book a 15 minute ‘Profitable Practice Focus’ Session with me so I can help you diagnose what might be slowing you down from getting more clients or increasing your profits. Once we know what’s standing in your way, I’ll be able to let you know how I can help.