This seminar is for you if you don’t have as many clients as you want, or feel like you’re working too hard for too little return.
It also for you if you want more clients and increased profitability but without working more hours.
In this half day seminar you will discover:
- The 3 Critical Factors that are stopping you from getting more clients and increasing your profits which you need to overcome by taking a different approach (including why the professional practice model is ‘broken’ and how that limits your growth)
- The 3 Essential Elements of a profitable practice – what they are and what you need to put in place to make all 3 of these areas work harder for you, so you can have more clients and more profits.
- How to use the Profitable Practice Formula to increase your profits without working more hours
- How to assess what you need to do to move up the Profitable Practice Scale so you can have clients ‘on-demand’ and the financial freedom you want
- The Profitable Practice Gameplan – a 3 step process to take what you’ve learned and turn it into a strategic plan to achieve your practice growth goals in the next 12 months.
You’ll leave this practical, hands-on session with a clear plan of action for what you need to do next if you want more clients and a more profitable practice.
This event is kindly hosted by Metro Bank (Holborn).
Who is this event aimed at?
This seminar is for sole practitioner lawyers/professionals or partners in small to medium sized firms who have responsibility for business development or the growth of their practice (more junior colleagues are welcome to attend with them).
What will I get out of this event?
This is a practical and interactive seminar, not a lecture. You’ll leave this event understanding what is slowing you down, or stopping you, from getting more clients and increasing your profits – and what to do about it.
Where and when is it taking place?
Where: Metro Bank Holborn,1 Southampton Row, London WC1B 5HA, United Kingdom
When: Wednesday 28 September 9:00am-12:30pm.
Can I claim CPD?
Yes you can claim CPD for this event if you consider it meets a training need you have.
How do I reserve my seat?
Tickets are just £149+VAT for this half day seminar (Or Just £99+VAT if you book by 14 Sept). You can reserve your seat here.