In this complimentary online training session on 07 January 2016 you will discover:
- The 3 Critical Factors that are stopping you from getting more clients and increasing profits and how to overcome them
- Why you need a Growth Gameplan to overcome these limiting factors and achieve your business goals in 2016
- The 3 Steps to creating a Growth Gameplan and what you need to be focusing on NOW if you want to increase income and profits in the next 12 months
This free training is for you if:
- you are a solicitor with responsibility for business development and practice growth (either a sole practitioner or a partner in a larger firm)
- you don’t have as many clients as you’d like, or you aren’t seeing the profits you want or need
- you feel like you’re working too many hours to be able to grow your practice further and you want to find a way to have more clients and more profits without increasing your hours.
I am going to show you how to do just that in a complimentary online training session for Solicitors on 07 January at 1pm.
As a former practising solicitor myself, I understand that you probably wish clients would ‘just appear’ so you can get on with the fee earning work that you really want to be doing. And you probably wish you were earning more from all your hard work – or maybe you’d like to earn the same in fewer hours. In this online training I’ll show you how you an easier way to grow your practice that really works – without working yourself to an early grave.
You can attend this online training session via the web (you will be sent the website details) or via phone and you’ll be able to ask any questions in the Q&A session at the end.
To reserve your place on this training session, enter your details on the right.
NOTE: If you can’t attend live on Thursday 07 January 2016 1pm-2pm GMT, register anyway and you’ll be notified next time I run this training session.
Testimonials From Previous Webinars:
“Thank you very much for an excellent session [The Profitable Practice Formula webinar] – very enlightening. The opportunity to just sit back and think of how we market our services and then focus on attracting clients as opposed to hunting clients, I found extremely interesting and made the whole session worthwhile.”Enis Rifat, Partner, Hugh Jones LLP Solicitors, November 2015
“The continuous workload and lack of time make it very easy to forget about the obvious basics, or notice the opportunities which are right under my nose. The webinar allowed me to take a step back and view my behaviour within my practice from a different perspective. In just 1.5 hours I have immediately realised what I was doing wrong and jotted down a plan of action for the next 2-4 weeks.” Maria Udalova-Surkova, Partner, McHale & Co Solicitors, July 2015
“I have always found Michelle’s webinars to be extremely insightful and thought provoking. Michelle delivers with clarity and a ‘no nonsense’ attitude, which is complimented by structured and easy to follow slides. I would recommend any legal practitioner running their own practice to regularly include Michelle’s webinars as part of their Business Development programme.” Niall Tierney, Trade Mark Lawyer, Tierney IP, July 2015